The Snowball Civic Club will be hosting their regular meeting on March 7 at 3 p.m at the Snowball Gymnasium. In addition to the monthly meeting, the club will have hot dogs and Bingo following the meeting. Items on the agenda include: update on grants and National Register Status, information about the Snowball Adventure Race and the Snowball Music Festival and any other items brought forth by the community. All are welcome to attend. Please bring your lawn chair. For more information, please call (870) 715-7255.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Morrilton driver killed Wednesday morning
- Nurses, hospitals getting more money; 3rd death reported in central Arkansas
- Boone County chief deputy named new sheriff
- Joyce Nichols
- Virus changes some city operations
- Mayor says contacts of positive coronavirus patient have been notified
- Sanford Young Lowery
- Britany Fleetwood
- Countryside Assisted Living center work ongoing
- Cleanliness is next to godliness