YELLVILLE — Marion County 4-H is presenting a free Outdoor Adventure Day Thursday, June 20, in Yellville, according to Brian See, County Extension Agent.Outdoor Adventure Day is a free day of family fun for kids ages 5-16. Youth do not have to be 4-H members to participate.The program will be held at Fred Berry Conservation Education Center, 851 Conservation Lane in Yellville. Registration begins at 9:30 a.m. Activities will run from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. A free lunch will be provided.There will be activities for younger kids ages 5-8, as well as a separate track for kids ages 9-16. Activities will include archery, fishing education, “Mammals and Molars,” “Toad Abode,” slingshot, crawfish, turtles, ATV safety, summer safety, and water safety. Equipment will be provided for activities.Outdoor Adventure Day is sponsored by the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission, Fred Berry Conservation Education Center, The University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture Cooperative Extension Service, and Arvest Bank.Children should have an adult accompany them during the program. For more information on programs and services available through the Marion County Extension Office, visit uaex.edu/marion or call (870) 449-6349.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Seized meth was worth $6.7M, authorities say
- Billy Kevin Moore
- Mother ‘worth me looking for her;’ son still searching for answers to mom's disappearance
- Man sought in connection with shooting in Newton County
- Man flees in stolen vehicle, arrested
- Aaron Patrick Robinson
- C&H Hog Farm agrees to shut down for $6.2M
- Police: Conviction shows system works
- Jesse Eugene Henderson
- Second bear sighting reported in Harrison this spring