First Place went to Elle & Co Boutique; 2nd Place went to Luxe on Rush); 3rd Place went to T-Shirt Techniques. The event was co-sponsored by the Historic Harrison Business Association and the Harrison Daily Times. Honorably Mentions included Shelby's, Selling 726 Realty, Tacky Cactus Boutique, and Frenzy.
Thank you Ramsey Motors!
Access to this free content is brought to you by the generous support of Ramsey Motors.
I've been on staff here for 47 years (started when I was 10). I've worked in all the departments (darkroom, newsroom, advertising, pressroom, mailroom and delivery). I was born and raised in Harrison and have lived here all my life.
- 2 suspects arrested in Saturday night shooting
- School bus involved in fatal crash; Harrison man killed
- Justin Lee Brown
- Applicants for Alpena School superintendent listed
- Tom Riggins
- Pansy 'Lorene' Risley
- First COVID-19 vaccination clinic goes 'exceedingly well'
- Dill’s Deli, Dad’s Donuts feed hungry customers
- Bob Frederick
- John Kenneth Laffoon