Workers mill the surface of the Boone County Airport’s runway Wednesday as they prepare to re-pave the runway. The runway is closed to large aircraft until the project is completed. Smaller aircraft can use the taxi-way to land and take-off. Grant money from the FAA is paying for the surface update.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Teacher’s aide arrested for incident at Bergman pre-school
- Woman killed, four hurt Monday morning in crash on Gaither Mountain
- Battles crowned Miss Arkansas Tech University 2020
- Man arrested after Hampton Inn standoff Friday night
- Woman killed Tuesday night in Flippin; police shoot, wound suspect
- Juvenile facing murder charge in double stabbing incident
- Cottages in the Meadow make a great home
- Cloud Knight
- Former mayor’s charges stand; trial set
- Harrison man faces drug and theft charges in Marion County