Roof Fire

Harrison firemen make sure a roof fire at the Colton’s Steak House and Grill Restaurant was completely out before climbing down the ladder Sunday night. The Harrison Fire Department was paged out to the fire call at 9:31 Sunday night with reports of smoke inside the building. The fire was caused by an electrical wire from lights located on the roof. The fire was quickly contained in a short period of time after the firemen located the fire after using cutting tools to get to the fire inside the roofing area. No injuries were reported at the scene.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.