Harrison city workers begin installing 6 foot culverts Thursday morning in a drainage ditch located between Hickory Street and S. Maple Street (near the Entergy complex). Dirt has been dug out of the ditch to allow for the storm drains to fit. The project will help prevent flooding in the area during heavy rainstorms.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Teacher’s aide arrested for incident at Bergman pre-school
- Woman killed, four hurt Monday morning in crash on Gaither Mountain
- Battles crowned Miss Arkansas Tech University 2020
- Man arrested after Hampton Inn standoff Friday night
- Woman killed Tuesday night in Flippin; police shoot, wound suspect
- Juvenile facing murder charge in double stabbing incident
- Cottages in the Meadow make a great home
- Cloud Knight
- Former mayor’s charges stand; trial set
- Harrison man faces drug and theft charges in Marion County