Lots of water in Crooked Creek and Lake Harrison with more rain predicted for the rest of this week and next.
I've been on staff here for 47 years (started when I was 10). I've worked in all the departments (darkroom, newsroom, advertising, pressroom, mailroom and delivery). I was born and raised in Harrison and have lived here all my life.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Chamber backs off crawdad festival
- Traffic stop Tuesday on Arbor Drive led to ‘large firecracker’ destroyed
- Old junior high will be sold
- Grant made in honor of long-time Harrison doctor
- Sandra K. Whited
- Rick W. Anderson
- Bystanders assist deputy; man allegedly beating woman arrested Thursday
- Probe after bomb scare leads to Missouri
- Goblins putting on pads Tuesday
- Glen Methvin