Photo Credit: Songquan Deng / Alamy Stock Photo
- Average net price ($0-$30,000): -$230
- Average net price ($30,001-$48,000): $632
- Published total price of attendance: $66,609
- Percentage of students paying full price: 28%
- Undergraduate enrollment: 9,965
- Location: Cambridge, MA
Harvard University was founded in 1636, making it the oldest university in the country. Harvard is known as being one of the most selective universities in the country as well, admitting less than 5 percent of applicants. Many of the 50 fields of study at Harvard are interdisciplinary, like “History and Literature” or “Chemistry and Physics.” For low-income families making $30,001-$48,000, Harvard has the lowest average net price on this list at $632 per year. Harvard is also an Ivy League college.