A team of engineers in Germany have collapsed the 80-meter concrete cooling tower of a nuclear power plant without using a single explosive. They used robots instead
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Chamber backs off crawdad festival
- Bystanders assist deputy; man allegedly beating woman arrested Thursday
- Traffic stop Tuesday on Arbor Drive led to ‘large firecracker’ destroyed
- Grant made in honor of long-time Harrison doctor
- Rick W. Anderson
- Betty Young
- Ronald Michael Roberts
- Sandra K. Whited
- Goblins putting on pads Tuesday
- Bob Burdine