The Batavia Friendship Club met Oct. 7 with a full schedule of activities. Halloween was the theme chosen by hostesses Geneva Estes and Donna Moore. Candy Corn was available for all to enjoy. The fall silent auction was enjoyed by everyone. Several fun items were found as well as baked goods. Alice Vanatta again brought pumpkins which were a big hit with everyone. Roll call was answered by 13 members with memories of Halloweens past.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Former abortion clinic owner speaks truth
- Ethel Mae Sanders
- Harrison voters say ‘NO’ to sales taxes
- James Patrick 'Jim' Gillam
- Still no takers of Pruitt bridge
- Margaret McFarland
- Election Day in special sales tax election
- Denard Lee Horn
- Would YMCA be possible again in Harrison?
- Crawdad festival continues; Fairgrounds set to be new location