Based on the latest developments and the continued spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), the Southeastern Conference today announced the suspension of regular season competition for teams in all sports on SEC campuses, as well SEC championship events, until March 30.
This does not apply to teams and individuals in NCAA competition, at this time.
The SEC reminds everyone to be attentive to everyday preventive actions identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (www.cdc.gov).
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Mayor urges shelter order
- Nurses, hospitals getting more money; 3rd death reported in central Arkansas
- Meghan Lin Frazier
- Third coronavirus case confirmed in Boone County
- Mayor says second coronavirus case in Boone County confirmed
- The Doctor’s Note
- Governor asks for Buffalo National River to be closed
- Countryside Assisted Living center work ongoing
- Charlie 'Chuck' McCutchen
- Justin 'Bub' Wayne Fitzhugh