Veterans and other local people toured the "Camp Jack" facility this past Saturday that is being planned to serve local veterans. Camp Jack is located at 411 South Pine Street (the old Harrison High School Cafteria) and originally the Armory that was built in 1942. A question and answer session was held at the new facility. The new Camp Jack's mission is to "serve veterans and their families with respect, honor and compassion". It will also provide a home for the local American Legion, VFW, DAV, and BCWMA.