Back-hoe operator Ashley Harness with the Harrison Street Department places large rocks and fill near the northbound lane of N. Pine Street to help stabilize a dirt bank that began to slide during heavy rainfall last week. The slide was behind the Holt Glass building on West Stephenson Avenue.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- $14K in meth seized Wednesday, police say
- Jerry Block
- Newton County deputy arrested for DWI in Boone County
- Festivals closing streets in Harrison starting Friday
- Lena Mae Villines
- Harrison's recycling program in danger
- Compromise sought on phone tower location in southern Boone County
- Joshua Edwards
- James 'Jim' McCammon
- Harrison Police log May 14, 2019