In a 5-3 vote Thursday night, Harrison City Council failed to pass a resolution challenging the state’s COVID-19 pandemic emergency declaratio… Read more
- Harrison Colony Chapter, NSDAR, commemorates 50th anniversary
- News from Capps
- OOI holds Board of Directors meeting
- 2020 Scare on the Square cancelled
- Artists from Flippin Schools brighten up Marion County Fair exhibit
- Connecting the dots — Israel, The United States and child sacrifice
- What might spill out?
A Florida high school student sued his school district after his parking pass was revoked when he refused to remove an elephant stature promoting President Trump from the bed of his truck while it was parked in the high school parking lot. The student maintains it is a violation of his right to free speech while the district says the parking lot can not be used to promote political statements. Who is right?
LITTLE ROCK – This is Labor Day weekend, which means summer is over, and we’re heading into the election season. This election will be unlike …
As students begin the new school year, U.S. Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue announced that summer meal program operators can continue servi…